I have been looking forward to this moment. A new update of the Best Cinematic Music Playlist. New entries of hidden gems and creative minds! And OMG … I received a lot of amazing submissions!
Don’t forget to hit that like button if you appreciate this video. Also sub to my channel for my music and videos about how to write orchestral music for film.
Entries limited to 50 entries
As I told you before the playlist is now limited to 50 entries. That means if someone new enters the charts, another music track will fall off. Making it a dynamic playlist with fantastic cinematic music.
So if you want to be part of it, feel free to submit your original composition. You will find a link to the submission form in the video description.
If you’re already part of the playlist you can still submit new work. When the new submission is accepted, it will replace your current entry.
Best Cinematic Music on other platforms
The playlist contains the 50 wanted original music tracks. That means I’m going to push promotion a bit more. Doing that on the BCM website, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, music communities and blogs and of course Spotify. Last one only works for you if your music track is available on that platform too.
Let’s welcome the new entries!
Enough talking. It’s time to listen to the previews of the new entries. Let’s welcome these hidden gems and creative minds with a warm and massive applause.
And at the end we say goodbye to the entries that has left the charts.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:19 – Limited to 50 entries (how to submit new music)
- 00:49 – Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Spotify and more!
- 01:30 – Francesco Fanara: https://youtu.be/576MAn3Iufg
- 02:22 – Antonio Rosa: https://youtu.be/DK0slfnGW6w
- 03:07 – Kalle Stenbäcken · Joel Lundberg: https://youtu.be/zXJTYJofPMM
- 03:56 – Rolando Gori: https://youtu.be/gXoS-JMY9j4
- 04:43 – Ethan Algazi: https://youtu.be/9sVa05HzSbs
- 05:22 – Simon Petries: https://youtu.be/ELkJgYI-9ME
- 06:09 – Gavelo: https://youtu.be/TX0t4jAs5mc
- 07:01 – Eric Regelin: https://youtu.be/e7pOB9OhV-Y