This week I’ve purchased the Zoom H4N Pro field recorder. It’s my new friend, companion, pal on my adventures to discover new fresh sounds. And to record them! In this video you can watch me unbox this product and test it right out of the box. Default settings, no tuning what so ever.
What can you do with a Zoom H4N Pro?
The Zoom H4N Pro is a handy recorder which you can use for music, film, podcasting and beyond. It has a brilliant four track audio recording.
- Pristine stereo or four-channel recording up to 24 bits / 96kHz
- Redesigned stereo X/Y microphones handle up to a 140 dB SPL
- Super low preamps, less than -120 dBu EIN
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with secure locking connectors
- You can use it as a 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Remodeled FX Processor with ultra-realistic guitar/bass amp emulation, compression, limiting and reverb/delay
- Records on SD/SDHC cards up to 32 Gb
- H4N Pro Handy Recorder
- Protective case
- 2x AA batteries
- User Manual
If you’re interested in buying one, you can easily get your own at Amazon.com
I also highly recommend buying the Accessory Pack for H4n Pro. You definitely want to have the windscreen when recording outside.